We are proud to run the most sought after instructor programs!
Locations – EA Ski and Snowboard / Canada, USA, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland
Join a ski or snowboard instructor internship course for the 2018/19 winter season and land a ski or snowboarding instructing position with ease! Our ski instructor internship program has been specifically designed to allow keen skiers and snowboarders around the world to train, become qualified and accept a guaranteed instructing position, all within the same winter season!
Start Dates – The course begins in June for the New Zealand programs and in November for the Northern Hemisphere programs.
Salary – Expected salary between $13 – 25 per hour (Country dependent)
Program details – Receive full instructor training in one of the world’s best resorts such as Queenstown and Mt. Ruapehu in New Zealand or Northstar in Lake Tahoe, US. After receiving an internationally recognised qualification in snowsports instruction, accept a guaranteed job as an instructor & get paid to ski!
What we are looking for –
• Skiers or snowboarders that ride to an intermediate to advanced level,
• Have an excellent attitude and passion for skiing or snowboarding,
• An applicant able to obtain a valid working holiday visa for your chosen location,
• With the funds to support your internship course fees (Starting at $3975)
To find out if you qualify, click the apply now button below!
What we can offer you! –
Internships start at $3975 and include:
• Guaranteed job offer once qualified
• Level 1 course fees and exam
• Full training and support from professionals
• Staff season pass and benefits
• Local EA Rep to help and support you throughout the season
• Accommodation whilst training
• Discounts on STA flights
• Visa support
• EA hoodie and learning materials
• EA organised social events and local discounts!
Click the apply now button to see if you qualify to become an instructor this winter and join us for the experience of a lifetime!