Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, and the state of North Carolina.
You must be 18 years of age or above to visit and/or use this Site in any manner. By visiting the Website or accepting the Terms and Conditions, you warrant to the Company that You are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to abide by these Terms and Conditions. You also warrant to the Company that You will use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Get in Contact
Our Website only serves as a mediator for employers and employees. We do not introduce one party to another. So in fact, our site merely serves as a meeting point. It is your decision whether you make contact or not. All arrangements are made between the employee and the employer. We have no control over whether the given information represents the truth and no resources to check every person’s reliability.
It is the responsibility of all job seekers travelling abroad to apply for their own visa, work permit and other documents necessary. We are not an agency or an exchange program. Should you have any queries prior to travel, these should be directed at the appropriate foreign embassy in your home country. If a visa is required, it has to be submitted before travelling.
Interaction on our Website
We are not responsible for other users. If you get damaged or harmed in any way from the interaction with other users such as through the use of words that you consider obscene, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable or any other dispute, you release us (and our office, members, employees etc) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
To use our service you must be responsible and exercise good judgment by way of example and not limitation, you shall NOT use our Service for unauthorized purpose, to impersonate any person or entity, to register for more than one user account, to use our Service for Spam or any commercial purpose, use or Service to transmit or submit any information about any other person or entity, stalk or harass any other user, interfere with or damage our service or violate any law or regulation in any way.
Email & Password Protection
You will select an email and password as part of the registration process. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password. You must: (a) log off from your account at the end of each session on our Site; and (b) notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security.
We reserve the right to exclude any user from our Service without justification or explication.
By posting job advertisements you accept and permit that we have the right to use this data material on our website and all belonging services that are part of this site including, but not limited to: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, newsletters, flyers etc. However we will not share your data with third parties. For more information see our privacy policies.
We retain the right to edit any ads you post on our sites.
Original Terms and Conditions available at: https://applite.com/terms-and-conditions/